
The most beautiful scarf made by Willow's Cousin Holly. AMAZING! This girl can knit at 9 yrs old! This is so beautiful on Willow, thank you Holly! XXOO

the "official" scrabble dictionary for yours truly! This way I try the words that I
know are words, but aren't in the old Webster's dictionary. he he he

Holly, this blanket is so beautiful! thank you! Olive loves it and Willow wants it! XO

Another taste of the talented Brian Chan! Olive loves to listen to Brian play the flute! Thanks Cuz'!


the funniest gift ever! okay, I will explain: Olive screams, ALOT! and we all need earplugs around here. I mean seriously, this girl can scream! And it just comes out of nowhere, scaring the pants off you and then it can go on and on for hours... real loud-like. So Brian, clever as he is decided that we may need a pair of these in case we are about to lose our minds! Perfect! he he


precious, priceless and winsome

a photo collage mug for papa to take to work!

This book is so cool! Brian wrote about the week Willow spent with them in November while Grandma, Olive and I went to Florida. Pictures from the week included! Awesome!

A definite keepsake, thank you sweet Holly!

Grandma got a hand made hat and book light from Auntie Linda. SWEEEET!

Today we teach the idea of "sharing" Do these two look like they really care about that? ahhhh...Nope!

A wall hanging with a fishing pole and a fancy fly/lure! Thank you Brian! nice work!



And LeRoy Brown... well... there he is!

Willow received about 15 books for Christmas this year! Do you think we have her figured out?

This magnet Rocks! Thank you Holly! You guys are so creative! It's inspiring! XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment