Willow is talking up a storm, she knows SO MUCH!! I really think you just have to come here and meet her to get an idea of how brilliant she is! (am I bragging?) Her sense of humor is remarkable! I love it, I can joke with her and she "gets it" Ha! Olive is starting to sign for eat, please and more. She sure is holding out in the communication department. She would much rather just "SCREAM"!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Charles is busy in the office these winter months. He and I are going to go cross country skiing a few times this winter TOGETHER! (KEY WORD: TOGETHER) It has been hard to get out just the two of us for some fun lately. KID's, I tell ya! The girls stay with Grandma Judy (my mom) for a couple of hours two days a week while I take off for work at E20 Pizza. Charles watches them at night Thurs, Fri and Sat. It works out well. I have been taking West African Dance and Modern Jazz with some lovely ladies here in the valley. I am planning on starting up a Hip Hop Dance class in January. It will be free because I am still learning myself. Should be fun as I hear a lot of buzz about the need for a Hip hop class. COOL! i LOVE TO get down and boogie!!
The girls and I were playing around last night and I had papa take some shots of us. They are soooo active and rarely like to sit still for a photo. As soon as the camera comes out, they are off!
We wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment